Candidate Profile: Business and investment analyst.
We are a Ugandan advisory firm focussed on providing contextual and relevant business advisory services covering business and market analysis, capital sourcing, transaction advisory services, feasibility studies, project and change management for the implementation of various solutions, impact assessments and support to business growth and market expansion.
We operate across the consulting spectrum, providing an end to end service from ideation to execution. We have delivered projects and results for private sector actors, development partners and public sector ministries, departments, and agencies.
Our portfolio comprises development assistance projects in access to finance and job creation, cross sectoral feasibility studies, structuring and evaluating alternative investments, and program design.
Over the past 5 years, we have arranged over $26million for various Ugandan SMES, have advised on projects worth over $150million and secured over 58,000 jobs.
The vacancy falls within the senior associate/assistant project manager grade and will involve execution of multiple cross-sectoral client engagements supported by our junior business analysts. The role holder will work directly with our clients and associate consultants across business advisory and project finance.
- A natural born leader eager to work with market leaders and aspiring leaders. Whole leadership is at the core of who we are.
- A curious learner, fully aware that the best consultants are the best learners.
- Proactive problem solver by nature – because nothing builds itself.
- Works with a sense of urgency cognizant that our clients come to us to get things done faster and smarter than they would have done it themselves.
- Empathy is central to who we are and how we work.
- Teachable spirit and humble by nature.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a business analytics or consulting role.
- Analytical background with a degree in business, commerce, economics, finance, or related field.
- Post graduate qualification in accounting, finance, analytics, business or project management.
- Experience leading teams and projects, undertaking business, financial and market analyses.
- Business development, research, proposal and grant writing skills.
- Working abilities in Microsoft access, excel, power point and word.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Cross sectoral experience is an added advantage
Our mission is to help businesses achieve their growth potential. We work tirelessly to deliver operational enhancement, access to finance, markets and development services.
We are mindful to deliver sustainable impact to our society and extend our services to support financial inclusion, inclusion of the less fortunate and vulnerable communities.